Eye Checkup Camp
Evista Eye Care Centre organizes an eye Free Eye Check-up camp every month for the poor, needy and medical check up to poor school children in its surrounding and neighboring villages. The objective of this camp is to create awareness about eye disorders and to detect refractive errors and eye aliments amongst community people in Nagpur and surrounding rural areas.
- Lasik Laser SurgeryEvista Eye Care Center has latest Lasik Laser Surgery Pic Machine. The Latest state of the art, sixth generation Wave Front Schwind (Germany) Excimer Laser Integrated “ORK” – software for today’s
- Cataract SurgeryWhat is Cataract ? The human crystalline lens, which is clear and transparent is part of the focusing mechanism of the eye.With age, the lens becomes cloudy and opaque, thereby hampering normal vision.
- Retina TreatmentEvista Eye Care Center has state-of-the-art facilities for integrated management of all eye diseases that afflict Retina. Diseases of the retina, the vitreous, and the optic nerve can cause serious vision problems. Fortunately, most of them can now be managed satisfactorily with modern methods of diagnosis and treatment at Evista Eye Care Centre.
- Glaucoma TreatmentGlaucoma is a group of diseases that damage the eye’s optic nerve and can result in vision loss and blindness. However, with early detection and treatment, you can often protect your eyes against serious vision loss.
- Cornea TreatmentThe Cornea and External Disease Service of Evista Eye Care treats patients with disorders of the cornea and outer coats of the eye, including the conjunctiva and sclera. Conditions affecting these parts of the eye can cause redness, pain and decreased vision. We are also involved in the latest refractive surgery procedures to treat nearsightedness, astigmatism and farsightedness.
- C3R TreatmentCorneal Collagen Cross Linking (C3R) is actually a procedure that is commonly used as a keratoconus treatment. It is something that Advanced Vision Care is pleased to be able to offer suitable patients, and it has the potential slow or even stop the progression of keratoconus.
- Pediatric Eye CareThe first of its kind in India, Evista Eye Care Centre has state-of-the-art facilities for integrated management of all eye diseases that affects children. The centre offers excellent diagnostic facilities including examination of children under anesthesia and the evaluation and management of children with partial or total visual impairment.
- Evista PharmacyEvista Pharmacy provides medicines at most affordable price. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need..
- The Frames'The Frames' shop provides latest premium spectacle frames, prescription eyeglasses spectacle frames, designer, classic and vintage/old, Rose gold frame
- AffiliationsEvista Eye Care Centre is proud to be affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) for the courses of ophthalmology and optometry. Earn certificates for your Continuing Medical Education / Continuing Professional Development (CME/CPD) credits, and digital badges for your CV and social media.
- Eye Checkup CampsEvista Eye Care Centre organizes an eye Free Eye Check-up camp every month for the poor, needy and medical check up to poor school children..